The Donmar Warehouse reserves the right to:
(a) refuse admission to the Theatre
(b) request any ticket holder to leave the Theatre and take any appropriate action to enforce this right
Tickets can be exchanged
for the same production up to 48 hours in advance directly with the point of sale (Ambassador Theatre Group Box Office for Donmar productions at our Covent Garden home). Subject to availability.
Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place.
No tickets may be re-sold for profit
or commercial gain by any outlet other than the Ambassador Theatre Group Box Office (for productions at the Donmar's Covent Garden home) or one of their authorised ticket agents (unauthorised outlets include websites such as auction sites). Failure to comply will make this ticket void.
Whilst the Donmar takes responsibility for tickets purchased directly through the ATG, we will not be responsible for tickets that have been sold through unauthorised methods.
Tickets are sold
subject to the Donmar's right to make any alterations in the cast or advertised arrangements rendered necessary by any unavoidable cause. There are generally no understudies.
All latecomers are required to watch the performance on a monitor in the circle bar. They may be admitted into the auditorium at circle level to stand at a designated latecomers point.
Access to the circle to stand is strictly at the discretion of the management and may not be possible on all productions.
If the production has an interval, latecomers may take their seats at this point.
We regret we are unable to allow any public access to the stalls once the performance has begun.
We are unable to offer refunds on latecomers tickets. If a patron leaves the auditorium during the performance they will be asked upon their return to watch the remainder of the performance on the monitor in the circle bar or in the standing section of the circle auditorium.
These regulations exist for the health and safety of all our customers, company and staff.
Mobile phones, pagers and watches should be switched off before entering the auditorium.
The use of cameras and filming equipment is strictly prohibited.
Every member of the audience must have a ticket.
Children under the age of four cannot be admitted in to the auditoriums.
Strobe lighting, smoke effects and gunshots are sometimes used in productions; details are available at the Box Office after the first preview
Price reductions are limited and are allocated at the management's discretion.
Standing tickets are only sold after all seats have been sold.
Day Tickets are to be paid by credit/debit card only, maximum of 2 tickets per person per production, excludes certain dates.
Patrons may on purchase one pair of Barclays Front Row tickets per production.
Returned tickets may be available for purchase in person at the Box Office at the Donmar Warehouse, maximum of 2 tickets per person per production.
The Donmar Warehouse is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. All data gathered direct via the Donmar Warehouse website (i.e. Front Row, newsletter, Young and Free sign up) is managed by the Donmar Warehouse and will only be used in relation to the project/scheme that the individual has registered for. The Donmar will not share this data with any other organisations or individuals. The Donmar Warehouse may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee may be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Donmar Warehouse Project Ltd, 3 Dryden Street, London WC2E 9NA
YOUNG+FREE Terms and Conditions
1. YOUNG+FREE Tickets are only available for purchase by those aged 25 or under.
2. YOUNG+FREE members are limited to booking two tickets per performance.
3. YOUNG+FREE Tickets are subject to availability from an allocation of places.
4. YOUNG+FREE Tickets may only be booked from the Donmar at King’s Cross box office online for Shakespeare Trilogy performances and Donmar Warehouse box office online for any Donmar Warehouse Production. Tickets may not be purchased from any third party agent.
5. You must collect all YOUNG+FREE Tickets for Donmar Productions in person.
6. You will be able to collect any YOUNG+FREE Tickets for Donmar Productions from the relevant performance desk or front desk up to 90 minutes prior to the start time of the production. Please note that all YOUNG+FREE Tickets must be collected no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the production. We reserve the right to offer your YOUNG+FREE Tickets for re-sale should you fail to collect your Tickets by this time. When you come to collect your YOUNG+FREE Tickets, you and any companion will be required to present proof of age in the form of a passport, driving licence or Pass Card.
7. Failure to collect your YOUNG+FREE Tickets for Donmar Productions on three or more occasions without notifying the box office at least 24 hours advance will result in YOUNG+FREE membership and any future bookings you may have being cancelled.
9. YOUNG+FREE tickets are non-transferable. The Donmar reserves the right to cancel your membership along with any future YOUNG+FREE bookings should you be found to have transferred any YOUNG+FREE Tickets.
10. By signing up to YOUNG+FREE you agree to have your personal details held by Donmar, and used to keep you informed about associated events, workshops, and special offers which we think might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about associated events, workshops and special offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. If you wish to cancel your membership to the YOUNG+FREE scheme, please email email@example.com.