The Donmar’s programme of performances for schools is an integral part of our work with young people, offering school groups the chance to see our work for free, and to learn more about our productions.
Now completely free for students from state schools and colleges, our Schools’ Programme includes:
- Two tickets to a preview performance for all teachers bringing students to the schools’ performance.
- An in-school workshop for students prior to the performance for all London Schools with one of the Donmar’s expert practitioners.
- A ticket to the production for up to 25 students per school thanks to our YOUNG+FREE scheme.
- A post-show discussion and Q&A session with the Resident Assistant Director and members of the company (subject to production running time).
- An online Behind the Scenes guide for the production.
Applications for our Schools’ Performance programmes for Europe, Appropriate and [BLANK] are open now.