Three new productions at the Donmar Warehouse
We are excited to share details of our new season, beginning with the UK premiere of Amy Herzog’s acclaimed Belleville in December. Michael Longhurst will direct here for the first time with an incredible young cast all making their Donmar debuts – Faith Alabi, Malachi Kirby, James Norton and Imogen Poots.
In February, we welcome back Donmar Associate Robert Hastie who, following his acclaimed productions of Splendour and My Night with Reg, will direct Peter Gill’s influential and touching play The York Realist. Ben Batt will also return to the Donmar to play George alongside Lesley Nicol, who returns to the London stage and makes her Donmar debut.
Finally, James Macdonald will direct arguably our greatest Restoration comedy, William Congreve’s The Way of the World in March. Following their collaboration on the mesmerising Roots at the Donmar in 2013, James reunites with Linda Bassett, who will play the role of Lady Wishfort.
Priority booking for all membership levels is now open.
Join online now to get priority booking.
Members who wish to use Priority Booking online must do so by 9am on Tuesday 17 October.
Tickets for the new season will go on general sale at 10am on Tuesday 17 October.
Sign up to the newsletter now for a reminder when tickets become available.
- Our website will be busy on Tuesday 17 October
- A queue will be in place when booking opens at 10am
- If you arrive at the website before this, you will be allocated a place in the queue at random at 10am
- You do not have to stay on the queue page while you wait, you can enter your email address and receive an email when it is nearly your turn
- If you do not already have an online account, we advise you to create one before Tuesday
- If you have not recently logged into our website, we suggest you check that your account details are correct before Tuesday