The Donmar Warehouse is the home for leading artists to make world-class theatre.
Our intimate space offers artists and audiences a theatrical experience unlike any other, whilst our transfers, tours, and digital distribution enable people to encounter our work worldwide.
Our high-profile and innovative work provides the perfect opportunity for companies looking to develop an exciting, rewarding and multi-faceted cultural partnership.
We pride ourselves on developing successful, creative, mutually rewarding and tailored partnerships exclusively suited to each company’s need. Whether you are looking for an unprecedented client experience, engaging ways to fulfil business and CSR objectives, or a dynamic programme of brand exposure and recognition, a partnership with the Donmar will offer opportunities to do just that.
Corporate partners enjoy an allocation of best seats to all productions, pre-show hospitality, brand visibility and the opportunity to develop bespoke events with our casts and creative teams. Moreover, corporate support allows us to continue staging our award-winning productions, whilst also increasing the impact and reach of our ambitious education and access programme.
Corporate partnership opportunities include:
- Allocation of best seats, for all productions, for client entertaining throughout the year
- Access to house seats for senior executives and clients with short term notice
- Opportunity to reserve an area in the Donmar Warehouse pre- or post-show for client entertainment
- Opportunity to host exclusive post-show discussions with our casts, directors and writers in conjunction with your evenings at the Donmar
- Acknowledgment of your support in all Donmar programmes and on the sponsor board in the theatre foyer
- Complimentary programmes
- Opportunity to develop tailored management training projects with us, using the creative and leadership skills of our artistic staff, in areas such as presentation, negotiation and body language
For more information on corporate membership please contact Oonagh O’Donovan, Corporate Development & Campaigns Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7845 5825.
We offer bespoke sponsorship opportunities for all elements of our work including (but not limited to) single productions, seasons of work, our education programme, our access initiatives, or a creative development programme for young artists.
Sponsorships offer individually tailored opportunities for your company to become intrinsically associated with our world-class work, plus exclusive ticket and hospitality access, a strategic programme of marketing and brand association, and employee engagement opportunities.
To discuss the ways in which the Donmar can work with your company please contact Vicki Grace, Deputy Director of Development on email@example.com or 020 7845 5801.