Information about you and your visits to our website
Data Protection and information you voluntarily provide to us
Donmar Warehouse Projects Limited is registered as a Data Controller on the public Register of Data Controllers (Ref: Z3553729) as maintained by the UK’s Information Commissioner.
- The personal data you provide the Donmar Warehouse will be stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
- This data allows us to process your transactions and keep you informed of important information related to your booking, as well as providing better content, services, marketing, and support to you. We will only disclose your information to third parties when it is necessary to provide these services (for example, using a mailing house to send leaflets that you have requested to receive by post).
- We occasionally analyse anonymous booking data to gain a fuller understanding of our audiences and help us work more effectively with our partners.
- We may occasionally contact you to ask for feedback about your experience at the Donmar Warehouse. With your consent, we will also contact you about upcoming events.
- We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve any e-newsletters we send out.
- We will never sell, rent or trade your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes without your consent.
- We make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies or for more information on the data we may hold, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect through your use of our website
We collect certain information or data about you when you browse Donmarwarehouse.com anonymously.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access our services, for example an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you have asked us to
We cannot personally identify you using this data. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Where your data is stored
The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. Your Information may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
By submitting Information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and the Act.
By submitting your data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We will not share your information with any other organisation for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we will not pass on your details to other websites unless we let you know at the time.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. You can do that by emailing email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
You can block these cookies by activating the settings on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you will not be able to access the part of our website for buying tickets.
Find out more about cookies and how to manage them.