Take a Seat
Terms & Conditions
- Seats are named for a period of 10 years, after which the Donmar reserves the right to make the seat available to re-name. We will endeavour to contact you before this expiry date to give you an opportunity to name it again.
- The dedication must be the name of an individual(s), or “In Memory of” an individual(s). Please provide the chosen names up to a maximum of 30 characters, including spaces.
- Your chosen dedication will be engraved on a plaque, and it will be attached to your chosen seat.
- The supporter named on the seat does not own the seat at any point. The seat will remain the property of the Donmar Warehouse.
- We reserve the right to reconfigure the seating for certain productions. This could result in your named seat being relocated or removed for the period of that production.
- Naming a seat does not include admission to individual performances or events or guarantee allocation of that seat for a particular performance.
- Seats cannot be reserved, payment must be made in full upon reservation.
- The donation made towards naming a seat is non-refundable.
- You cannot request for your named seat to be changed for an alternative seat after your donation is made.
- You cannot change the name you have chosen to be engraved after confirmation with the Development team, or after the name has been engraved on the plaque.