For booking enquiries and further information about visiting the Donmar, please contact the Box Office on 020 3282 3808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon – Saturday, 10am – 6pm).
Please note that we are a cashless venue. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Facilities and accessibility
- The Donmar is fully wheelchair accessible and there are step-free seats available in the stalls
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome
- There is a Loop system and a Radio Frequency system fitted in the main auditorium
- There are hearing loops at all the front of house counters
- The theatre is fully air-cooled via a state-of-the-art ventilation system, improving air circulation throughout the building
- We also have enhanced cleaning measures in place and there are hand sanitiser stations on every floor
- There is no cloakroom, please do not bring large bags or cases with you
- Most of our productions are suitable for ages 14+. Please check individual shows for age guidance.
For your security, bag checks are in operation at the theatre
41 Earlham Street
Our environmental impact is important to us. We are proud to have achieved a 5 out of 5-star Creative Green Award for our work to reduce the Donmar’s carbon footprint. You can help us reduce it further by considering how you travel to the theatre.
The Donmar is easily accessible on foot from the following stations:
- Covent Garden (3 mins)
- Leicester Square (5 mins)
- Tottenham Court Road (8 mins)
- Holborn (8 mins)
- Charing Cross (10 mins)
The following bus routes stop at Cambridge Circus: 14, 19, 24, 29, 38, 176, N5, N19, N20, N29, N38, N41, N279
There are a number of cycle racks close to the theatre on Earlham Street. The nearest cycle hire docking station is on Drury Lane. For more information regarding public transport visit: www.tfl.gov.uk.
If you need to travel by car, then our nearest car park is Q-Park Chinatown on Newport Place. Donmar audiences get 50% off up to 4 hours of parking by booking online in advance only.