Following the Prime Minister’s statement advising the UK public to avoid unnecessary social contact, including in theatres, the Donmar Warehouse has made the necessary decision to cancel the remaining performances of Far Away and postpone our upcoming productions of Donmar Lates (25 – 28 March), In the Blood (17 April – 6 June) and The Contingency Plan (10 June – 1 August). We apologise for the disappointment this will cause for audiences. At this time the wellbeing of our artists, staff, audiences and the community must be our priority.
For more information, please click here
41 Earlham Street
Our environmental impact is important to us. We are proud to have achieved a 5 out of 5-star Creative Green Award for our work to reduce the Donmar’s carbon footprint. You can help us reduce it further by considering how you travel to the theatre.
The Donmar is easily accessible on foot from the following stations:
- Covent Garden (3 mins)
- Leicester Square (5 mins)
- Tottenham Court Road (8 mins)
- Holborn (8 mins)
- Charing Cross (10 mins)
The following bus routes stop at Cambridge Circus: 14, 19, 24, 29, 38, 176, N5, N20, N29, N38, N41, N279.
There are a number of cycle racks close to the theatre on Earlham Street. The nearest cycle hire docking station is on Drury Lane. For more information regarding public transport visit: www.tfl.gov.uk.
If you need to travel by car, then our nearest car park is Q-Park Chinatown on Newport Place (50% off when you visit the Donmar).
- Our Box Office is currently closed until the end of June.
Facilities and accessibility
- The Donmar is fully wheelchair accessible and there are step-free seats available in the stalls
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome
- There is a hearing loop in the box office on request
- The theatre is fully air-cooled
- There is no cloakroom, please do not bring large bags or cases with you
- Programmes and play texts for the current production are available from our Front of House team
For your security, bag checks are in operation at the theatre