Located in the heart of Covent Garden, the Donmar Warehouse is the home for leading artists to make world-class theatre. With just 251 seats and 20 standing positions, our intimate space offers artists and audiences a theatrical experience unlike any other.
The auditorium has bench-style seating on three sides of the stage and on two levels.
41 Earlham Street
Our environmental impact is important to us. We are proud to have achieved a 4 out of 5 star Creative Green Award for our work to reduce the Donmar’s carbon footprint. You can help us reduce it further by considering how you travel to the theatre.
The Donmar is easily accessible on foot from the following stations:
- Covent Garden (3 mins)
- Leicester Square (5 mins)
- Tottenham Court Road (8 mins)
- Holborn (8 mins)
- Charing Cross (10 mins)
The following bus routes stop at Cambridge Circus: 176, 24, 29, N20, N279, N29, N41, N5.
There are a number of cycle racks close to the theatre on Earlham Street. The nearest cycle hire docking station is on Drury Lane. For more information regarding public transport visit: www.tfl.gov.uk.
If you need to travel by car, then our nearest car park is Q-Park Chinatown on Newport Place (50% off when you visit the Donmar).
- 020 3282 3808
- Tickets can also be booked by phone or in person 10.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Saturday
- Tickets are on sale at any time online
- Some standing tickets can be purchased in person on the day of performance
- We are fully wheelchair accessible and there are step free seats
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome
- There is a hearing loop in the box office on request
- The theatre is fully air cooled
- There is no cloakroom, please do not bring large bags or cases with you
- Programmes and posters for the current production are available from our Front of House team.
For your comfort and security, bag checks are in operation during your visit to the theatre.