Tickets and Other Sales
Refunds, Exchanges and Resale
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place. We will not be liable for travel costs or other expenses incurred as part of your visit to the Donmar Warehouse.
- Tickets can be exchanged for the same production up to 72 hours in advance, subject to availability.
- If an event has sold out we can attempt to try and re-sell your tickets once we have sold all of our own available tickets, including any last minute holds we may have. Please note that we cannot guarantee the re-sale of your tickets. If they are re-sold, you will be contacted by the Box Office. We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void. The Donmar will cancel your booking and the ticketholder will be refused entry. The Donmar will blacklist any buyer if the buyer resells or offers for re-sale any ticket through a secondary ticketing facility as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- If you had tickets cancelled due to Coronavirus and have not communicated already with the Box Office, the ticket value will be held on your Donmar account. This on account credit can be used to make a donation, towards a membership or for future ticket purchases with the Donmar. This credit will be valid for use for up to 12 months from when the theatre reopens.
- We reserve the right to make alternations to the advertised programme, casting or schedule at any time and without advance notice. There are generally no understudies. Please ensure the box office has your correct contact details.
- Where a concession is claimed, tickets may only be available for collection on the day of the performance and proof of identity and concession entitlement may be required (proof of age or student status, for example).From time to time, other conditions may be in place for specific ticket types or performances (for example, restrictions on the number of tickets you are able to purchase). Please read these carefully, as by purchasing tickets, you agree to abide by these extra terms and conditions.
- If you requested your tickets to be delivered by post or electronically and you have not received your tickets in advance of your visit you can collect duplicate tickets at any time before the performance. If you are coming on the day of your visit, please arrive in plenty of time as the theatre will become busy and, for many performances, latecomers will not be admitted. You will need to bring a form of ID with you to collect your tickets. This includes government issued ID (driving license, passport) or the credit/debit card you used to make your booking.
Conditions of Entry
- Every member of the audience must have a ticket.
- For security reasons, bags may be searched as a condition of entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person that it believes is likely to cause a nuisance, disturbance or threat to other audience members, the venue or workers at the theatre.
- All latecomers and audience members who leave the auditorium once the performance has started are required to watch the performance on a monitor in the circle bar. If the production has an interval, latecomers may take their seats at this point. No refund or exchange will be offered in these circumstances.
- Electronic devices should be switched off before entering the auditorium.
- The use of cameras and filming equipment is strictly prohibited.
- The Donmar Warehouse may carry out general filming, sound recording or photography in or around the venue. By entering the venue, you and your party are consenting to being filmed, recorded or photographed as a member of the audience.
- CCTV is in operation in the theatre.
- Children under the age of four cannot be admitted in to the auditorium.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects and gunshots are sometimes used in productions; details are available at the Box Office after the first preview. We will also place signage indicating what effects are to be used outside the auditorium.
- Please note that the Donmar Warehouse does not have cloakroom or storage facilities for bicycles or luggage.
- The Donmar Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue
- Hot Food or alcoholic drinks purchased off site are not permitted for consumption inside the venue.
- Any alcoholic drinks purchased at the venue are for consumption on site only.
- Drinks purchased at the theatre bars may be taken into the auditorium in plastic cups.