Tickets and Other Sales
Exchanges and Resale
- Every booking made online, via telephone or in person will be subject to a £1.50 transaction fee.
- If someone in your party feels unwell, please contact the box office as early as possible. Subject to a £1 per ticket exchange fee* up to 24 hours prior to the performance we can try and exchange your tickets to a different performance within the same production, or alternatively we will hold the value of your tickets on your account for a future booking. Within a 24 hour period we will do our best to resell your ticket for you, subject to a £1 per ticket resell fee*. If resold we will add the value as credit to your account which will be valid for 12 months. If credit is not used and expires, it will automatically become a donation to the Donmar.
- If we are required to cancel a performance, we can hold the value of your tickets on your account which will be valid for 12 months or offer you a full refund. The on account credit can be used to make a donation, towards a membership or for future ticket purchases with the Donmar.
- If an event has sold out we can attempt to try and re-sell your tickets once we have sold all of our own available tickets, including any last minute holds we may have. This will be subject to a £1 per ticket resell fee*. Please note that we cannot guarantee the re-sale of your tickets. If they are re-sold, you will be contacted by the Box Office. We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void. The Donmar will cancel your booking and the ticketholder will be refused entry. The Donmar will blacklist any buyer if the buyer resells or offers for re-sale any ticket through a secondary ticketing facility as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015
*Exchange and resell fees have been introduced alongside transaction fees from 6 February 2023.
- We reserve the right to make alternations to the advertised programme, casting or schedule at any time and without advance notice.
- Please ensure the box office has your correct contact details.
- Where a concession is claimed, tickets may only be available for collection on the day of the performance and proof of identity and concession entitlement may be required (proof of age or student status, for example). From time to time, other conditions may be in place for specific ticket types or performances (for example, restrictions on the number of tickets you are able to purchase). Please read these carefully, as by purchasing tickets, you agree to abide by these extra terms and conditions.
- If you requested your tickets to be delivered by post or electronically and you have not received your tickets in advance of your visit you can collect duplicate tickets at any time before the performance. If you are coming on the day of your visit, please arrive in plenty of time as the theatre will become busy and, for many performances, latecomers will not be admitted. You will need to bring a form of ID with you to collect your tickets. This includes government issued ID (driving license, passport) or the credit/debit card you used to make your booking.
- Gift Memberships can be redeemed online, in person at our Box Office or over the phone with our Development or Box Office teams
- Gift Memberships cannot be redeemed for cash and change will not be given. Cash refunds shall not be available under any circumstances
- Gift Memberships may not be applied to the payment of tickets
- Vouchers are valid 12 months from date of purchase. Donmar Warehouse reserves the right to restrict the use of Gift Memberships in the event of exceptional circumstances
- All Gift Memberships are subject to availability
Conditions of Entry
- Every member of the audience must have a ticket.
- For security reasons, bags may be searched as a condition of entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person that it believes is likely to cause a nuisance, disturbance or threat to other audience members, the venue or workers at the theatre.
- All latecomers and audience members who leave the auditorium once the performance has started are required to watch the performance on a monitor in the circle bar. If the production has an interval, latecomers may take their seats at this point. No refund or exchange will be offered in these circumstances.
- Electronic devices should be switched off before entering the auditorium.
- The use of cameras and filming equipment is strictly prohibited.
- The Donmar Warehouse may carry out general filming, sound recording or photography in or around the venue. By entering the venue, you and your party are consenting to being filmed, recorded or photographed as a member of the audience.
- CCTV is in operation in the theatre.
- Children under the age of four cannot be admitted in to the auditorium.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects and gunshots are sometimes used in productions; details are available at the Box Office after the first preview. We will also place signage indicating what effects are to be used outside the auditorium.
- Please note that the Donmar Warehouse does not have cloakroom or storage facilities for bicycles or luggage.
- The Donmar Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue
- Hot Food or alcoholic drinks purchased off site are not permitted for consumption inside the venue.
- Any alcoholic drinks purchased at the venue are for consumption on site only.
- Drinks purchased at the theatre bars may be taken into the auditorium in plastic cups.