Booking for productions at the Donmar Warehouse
£55 | £41 | £21 | £10 standing released online when all seats are sold
First four previews £50 | £38 | £19 | £10 standing released online when all seats are sold
£69 | £48 | £25
First four previews £64 | £43 | £23
Tickets for MACBETH are now sold out
- Join our mailing list for alerts for future ticket releases. If you’re already on our mailing list, you’ll be the first to hear.
- £15 standing tickets will be released on the day of the performance online only
- Donmar Daily tix will be available 7 days before performances online only
The Human Body
£60 | £41 | £21 | £15 standing released online when all seats are sold
First four previews £55 | £38 | £19 | £15 standing released online when all seats are sold
The Cherry Orchard, Primary Trust
£55 | £41 | £21 | £15 standing released online when all seats are sold
First four previews £50 | £38 | £19 | £15 standing released online when all seats are sold
- Prices may increase based on demand
- Bookings made online, via telephone, or in person are subject to a £1.50 transaction fee.
- All our tickets are delivered as e-tickets. You will be sent your e-ticket in advance of attending a performance. Alternatively, you can find your e-ticket by logging into your Donmar Warehouse account. We ask all ticket-holders to have their e-tickets on their phone or printed off before making their way to the theatre.
Additional ticket releases and Concessions
DONMAR DAILY RELEASE
At the Donmar, we want to create as many opportunities as possible for people to see productions in our intimate theatre. DONMAR DAILY RELEASE means there are tickets available for our productions every day online.
An allocation of tickets will be released every morning, Monday – Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays), at 10am for performances seven days later. These are only available online, subject to availability and may not be available for some performances.
BARCLAYS UNDER 30s TICKETS
To celebrate our 30th birthday and thanks to generous support from our Associate Sponsor Barclays. A limited number of £10 tickets have been made available for under 30s for performance of Clyde’s, Macbeth, The Human Body, The Cherry Orchard and Primary Trust. Please note: under 30 tickets for Macbeth have sold out. Select seats marked Under 30 on the seating plan when booking and bring proof of age to show when you enter the theatre. You will need to be aged under 30 on the date of the performance.
YOUNG+FREE is a free ticket access scheme for 16-25 year olds. Tickets are released by ballot for every Donmar production. Click here to find out more. Please bring proof of age to show when you enter the theatre – you must be aged 16-25 when seeing the performance.
Access tickets are available in each price band across the run of a production (subject to availability). If you require a companion to attend the Donmar, their ticket will be free. Click here to visit our Access page for more details on how to book. Wheelchair and access ticket bookings can be made online, by telephone on 020 3282 3808, or in person. If you have any access queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND RESALE
- If someone in your party feels unwell, or you are unable to attend due to a reason outside of your control, please contact the box office as early as possible. Subject to a £1 per ticket exchange fee up to 24 hours prior to the performance we can try and exchange your tickets to a different performance within the same production or, if not possible due to availability, we will hold the value of your tickets on your account for a future booking. Within a 24 hour period we will do our best to resell your ticket for you, subject to a £1 per ticket resell fee. If resold we will add the value as credit to your account which will be valid for 12 months. If credit is not used and expires, it will automatically become a donation to the Donmar.
- If we are required to cancel a performance, we can hold the value of your tickets on your account which will be valid for 12 months or offer you a full refund. The on account credit can be used to make a donation, towards a membership or for future ticket purchases with the Donmar.
- If an event has sold out we can attempt to try and re-sell your tickets once we have sold all of our own available tickets, including any last minute holds we may have. This will be subject to a £1 per ticket resell fee*. Please note that we cannot guarantee the re-sale of your tickets. If they are re-sold, you will be contacted by the Box Office. We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void. The Donmar will cancel your booking and the ticketholder will be refused entry. The Donmar will blacklist any buyer if the buyer resells or offers for re-sale any ticket through a secondary ticketing facility as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015
Click here to see our full Terms and Conditions of sale.