Booking for CONSTELLATIONS at the Vaudeville Theatre
Tickets for CONSTELLATIONS are available from £20. Click here to find out more about the production and how to book via Nimax Theatres.
Booking for productions at the Donmar Warehouse
We are selling our reopening season at full capacity. Should government guidance dictate that social distancing is required at the time of your performance we may need to amend your booking.
We will be ensuring that you have maximum flexibility by allowing tickets to be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the performance. If we are required to cancel a performance due to Covid-19 restrictions we can hold the value of your tickets on your account or offer you a full refund.
Love and Other Acts of Violence, Force Majeure, Henry V, Marys Seacole
£10 | £20 | £32.50 | £45
Search Party £10
£10 | £17.50 | £30 | £42.50
Preview discounts apply on the following dates:
Love and Other Acts of Violence 7, 8, 9 & 11 October
Force Majeure 10, 11, 13 & 14 December
Henry V 11, 12, 14 & 15 February
Marys Seacole 15, 16, 18 & 19 April
All our tickets are delivered as e-tickets. You will be sent your e-ticket in advance of attending a performance. Alternatively you can find your e-ticket by logging into your Donmar Warehouse account. We ask all ticket-holders to have their e-tickets on their phone or printed off before making their way to the theatre.
Additional ticket releases and Concessions
DONMAR DAILY RELEASE
Additional tickets on sale, every day. It’s that simple.
At the Donmar, we want to create as many opportunities as possible for people to see productions in our intimate theatre. DONMAR DAILY RELEASE means there are tickets available for our productions every day.
An allocation of tickets priced from £10 – £45 will be released every morning, Monday – Saturday, at 10am for performances seven days later. Book online or call the box office on 020 3282 3808.
YOUNG+FREE is a free ticket access scheme for 16-25 year olds. Tickets are released by ballot for every Donmar production. Click here to find out more.
£10 standing tickets available online from seven days before each performance (exclusions may apply).
If you require a companion to attend the Donmar, their ticket will be free. Click here to visit our Access page for more details on how to book. Wheelchair and access ticket bookings can be made online, by telephone on 020 3282 3808, or in person.
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND RESALE
- If someone in your party feels unwell or shows any symptoms of Covid-19, we can hold the value of your tickets on your account or offer you a full refund up to 24 hours prior to the performance.
- If we are required to cancel a performance due to Covid-19 restrictions, we can hold the value of your tickets on your account or offer you a full refund.
- If you had tickets cancelled due to Coronavirus and have not communicated already with the Box Office, the ticket value will be held on your Donmar account. This on account credit can be used to make a donation, towards a membership or for future ticket purchases with the Donmar. This credit will be valid for use for up to 12 months from when the theatre reopens.
- If an event has sold out we can attempt to try and re-sell your tickets once we have sold all of our own available tickets, including any last minute holds we may have. Please note that we cannot guarantee the re-sale of your tickets. If they are re-sold, you will be contacted by the Box Office. We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void. The Donmar will cancel your booking and the ticketholder will be refused entry. The Donmar will blacklist any buyer if the buyer resells or offers for re-sale any ticket through a secondary ticketing facility as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Click here to see our full Terms and Conditions of sale.