Booking for productions at the Donmar Warehouse
The Donmar is a small, intimate venue where audiences are never more than four rows away from actors on stage, and we are grateful to all our customers for observing Covid-19 protocols to ensure the safety of fellow audience members, the Donmar staff and our performers. Details of our current Covid-19 measures can be found HERE.
If you are unable to attend due to a Covid related issue, please contact the box office as early as possible. Up to 24 hours prior to the performance we can try and exchange your tickets to a different performance within the same production, or alternatively we will hold the value of your tickets on your account for a future booking. Within a 24 hour period we will do our best to resell your ticket for you. If resold we will add the value as credit to your account. If we are required to cancel a performance due to Covid-19 restrictions we can hold the value of your tickets on your account or offer you a full refund. If you choose to, you can also donate the value of your ticket to the Donmar Warehouse.
£45 | £32.50 | £20 | £10 standing
The Band’s Visit
£60 | £45 | £23 | £10 standing
£42.50 | £30 | £17.50 | £10 standing
The Band’s Visit
£55 | £41 | £21 | £10 standing
Preview discounts apply on the following dates:
Silence 1, 2, 3 & 5 September
The Band’s Visit 24, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30 September 1, 3, 4 & 5 October
All our tickets are delivered as e-tickets. You will be sent your e-ticket in advance of attending a performance. Alternatively you can find your e-ticket by logging into your Donmar Warehouse account. We ask all ticket-holders to have their e-tickets on their phone or printed off before making their way to the theatre.
£10 standing tickets in the Circle can be purchased online subject to availability.
Additional ticket releases and Concessions
DONMAR DAILY RELEASE
Additional tickets on sale, every day. It’s that simple.
At the Donmar, we want to create as many opportunities as possible for people to see productions in our intimate theatre. DONMAR DAILY RELEASE means there are tickets available for our productions every day.
An allocation of tickets priced from £10 – £45 will be released every morning, Monday – Saturday, at 10am for performances seven days later. Book online or call the box office on 020 3282 3808.
YOUNG+FREE is a free ticket access scheme for 16-25 year olds. Tickets are released by ballot for every Donmar production. Click here to find out more.
If you require a companion to attend the Donmar, their ticket will be free. Click here to visit our Access page for more details on how to book. Wheelchair and access ticket bookings can be made online, by telephone on 020 3282 3808, or in person.
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND RESALE
- If someone in your party feels unwell or shows any symptoms of Covid-19, please contact the box office as early as possible. Up to 24 hours prior to the performance we can try and exchange your tickets to a different performance within the same production, or alternatively we will hold the value of your tickets on your account for a future booking. Within a 24 hour period we will do our best to resell your ticket for you. If resold we will add the value as credit to your account.
- If we are required to cancel a performance due to Covid-19 restrictions, we can hold the value of your tickets on your account or offer you a full refund.
- If you had tickets cancelled due to Coronavirus and have not communicated already with the Box Office, the ticket value will be held on your Donmar account. This on account credit can be used to make a donation, towards a membership or for future ticket purchases with the Donmar. This credit will be valid for use for up to 12 months from when the theatre reopens.
- If an event has sold out we can attempt to try and re-sell your tickets once we have sold all of our own available tickets, including any last minute holds we may have. Please note that we cannot guarantee the re-sale of your tickets. If they are re-sold, you will be contacted by the Box Office. We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void. The Donmar will cancel your booking and the ticketholder will be refused entry. The Donmar will blacklist any buyer if the buyer resells or offers for re-sale any ticket through a secondary ticketing facility as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Click here to see our full Terms and Conditions of sale.